How to Prepare for Your Wrap:
- Plan on devoting an hour 15 minutes for your first visit, and an hour for subsequent visits.
- Feel free to eat or drink water before a wrap, but don’t eat a large meal for at least 2 hours prior to your wrap.
- Avoid alcohol and beverages with caffeine prior to your wrap.
- Shower or bathe before your wrap but do not wear lotion, oil, or perfumes, as they will act as a barrier to the mineral solution.
- Drink plenty of water so you're not dehydrated, but just remember, you won’t be able to use the restroom for up to 45 minutes.
- Women should preferably wear cotton panties and a wireless bra. Men should wear a swimsuit.
- Bring a dry pair of undergarments to wear after your wrap.
- After a wrap, avoid showering or bathing for at least 4 hours in order to allow the minerals to continue working.